About how to do things differently rather than merely return to the same, the Legacy on Purpose℠ Private Conference is on June 24 + 25 from 9:30-12:30pm ET.
There is no hotel, air, or hassle required.
And there are only 3 seats left.
Here’s what you can expect at this virtual conference:
- Prep work in advance so you can hit the ground running on the very first morning
- Powerful, brand new content highlighting the 6 domains of Legacy on Purpose℠
- Strategies to identify your unique talents, gifts, and aspirations and how to best apply them
- How to get unstuck immediately and unleash your potential to create a full legacy
- The 4-step Legacy on Purpose℠ action plan for taking next steps, building momentum, anticipating obstacles, and creating impact and change
- Strategies for overcoming the 3 most common obstacles for lasting, positive action
- Techniques for creating a Thinking Bold mindset
- Discussion on the role of key supporters and how to identify and recruit them
- How to live, lead, and create a congruent legacy
- Live coaching opportunities with me with time for questions
- Tools for how to connect or re-connect to your unique path
- How to decide what to rule out and drive your legacy rather than be driven by it
- Opportunities to test your ideas and get immediate feedback in this laboratory
- How to organize your resources of time and energy for sustained execution of your plan
- Access to a community of top notch colleagues for real conversations and relationship-building behind closed doors
- At the conclusion, you’ll be prepared to create a roadmap for building your own, unique Legacy on Purpose℠ and a game plan for your calendar to keep you moving forward
To register, email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference fee for both days is $1000 and goes up on June 14th to $1250.