That can be shared from last night’s closed door, no-recording Executive Forum with CEO guest speaker Doug Satzman:
- What’s important is what you do after you launch, after innovation
- It takes both courage and the ability to listen to your team and the customer for when to make changes
- A fast no is better than a slow, drawn out no
A few of the many (many!) questions from attendees:
- How do you know how much time to give new innovation to have success?
- How do you best effect change in an organization when you’re not the CEO?
- How do you innovate in an unfamiliar space?
Open enrollment begins on July 1st and closes on July 31.