Your role may not directly give it to you.
Particularly if you’re leading an initiative across your organization that brings in key stakeholders from a broad range of coalitions and interests.
But without Influence as Authority, success becomes difficult and sometimes, unlikely.
The bigger your role, the more likely you’ll need it.
Which means you must know how to create it.
If you’re serious about gaining more skill and finesse with Influence as Authority in 2024, then don’t delay in registering for the only live, in-person event that I offer all year where we’ll be discussing just that and more.
One seat remains of the extras that we opened.
What can you expect at this unique business leadership event?
- Leadership peers from a broad range of industries who bring their highest and best thinking to candid, behind-closed-door conversations; you won’t find this kind of discussion elsewhere
- A long-form panel discussion with leadership all stars Ken Johnson, Chief Technology and Digital Officer at Cable One, Dana O’Donovan, Social Impact by Deloitte Leader and Social Impact Strategist, and Mary Penny Kelley, Executive Director of Hometown Strong, the Governor of North Carolina’s Rural Initiative
- Time with me in person to ask your questions and get direct input
- Small group working sessions designed for real discussion, idea sharing, and solution gathering
- My latest thinking in work with clients, on topics like Influence as Authority and Building Self-Correcting Teams℠
- Networking with other leaders like you who are continuing to grow and get even better, from Fortune 50 to SMB
- A luxurious 5-star property with outstanding views, delicious food, and a beautiful setting conducive to both reinvigorating and relaxing
- First access and a discount for two brand new offerings that are being unveiled at the event
Step out of the daily and into this elevated conversation.
You won’t regret it.
Questions? Drop me a note: firstname.lastname@example.org