New! Quarterly Trusted Guidance
This program is designed for leaders and professionals who are growing their revenues and their teams, who are leading in new and bigger roles and want a strategist, thought partner, idea-generator, and confidential executive leadership coach with just-in-time responsiveness and a practical, actionable leadership and business plan.
This year-long program includes 90 minute, quarterly, deep-dive strategic sessions over Zoom (you can bring your Deputy, too), prep work so we hit the ground running, and unlimited email access to me for the entire year.
To apply and reserve your spot, drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
3 openings remain.
The 2022 Magnificent Leadership® Ascension Program – Private Leadership Guidance
Concierge consulting for bold leaders.
Personal and professional, life and business.
Bespoke, comprehensive, confidential.
I’m your dedicated sounding board and trusted guide, experienced devil’s advocate and strategic thought partner, confidante and coach, whose only interest is your success and aspiration.
The finest, purpose-driven leaders know that as their companies grow, they must grow with them.
Expand the bounds of your leadership, optimize your performance, and create your contribution.
For more, email me for an invitation to apply to this annual program and to explore mutual fit: email@example.com Go here to read more about this unique leadership program.
Due to the comprehensive nature of this offering, these spots are extremely limited.
Read about what it’s like to work with me.
Magnificent Leadership® Strategic Team Sessions
Accelerate your team’s performance, cohesion, adaptability, deadline delivery, and results.
How clients use these sessions:
– Learn how to take your team from high performing to Self-Correcting℠
– Determine areas of risk in the business and create solutions
– Boost innovative internal practices no matter the work scenario
– Become more cohesive, trusting, and seamlessly executing
– Establish roles and responsibilities and practice Controlled Delegation℠
– Develop strategic leadership plans for each team member
– Master my meetings format to: identify inefficiencies, grow best practices, increase accountability
– Learn how to escape the Quicksand Effect of being pulled out of the strategic and into the daily
– Create a relevant talent retention and recruitment strategy no matter the conditions
– Refocus, boost resilience, and reestablish goals and objectives for the year
Highly customized to meet your specific objectives.
Get your team on point and get out of the weeds.
Prep work and homework. Pre-session calls between you and I, debrief after each, my recommendations going forward, coaching access in between, 3 sessions recommended. Sessions may be spaced out over the course of the year if you choose. Virtual. For more and to schedule, contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open enrollment for the Annual Membership in The Magnificent Leadership® Executive Forum is for the month of April. Join a learning ecosystem and community of leaders from a broad range of industries who stay on the cutting edge of business and leadership and share best practices, challenges, and true collegiality. Enrollment opens only a few times a year. For more on membership privileges and to apply go here. Members say it’s unlike any other peer group they’ve belonged to.
Customized Executive Coaching for Senior Executives: Accelerated Elevation
Preparing for promotion into a bigger role? Already landed and drinking from a firehose?
– Lead with confidence and ditch the imposter syndrome
– Knock your metrics out of the park
– Strengthen your influence and gain key stakeholder buy-in
-Thrive under the bright spotlight of greater responsibility and visibility
– Deliver on your strategic priorities and get out of the weeds
– Build and Lead a Self-Correcting Team℠
– Present your ideas across a wide range of audiences with ease
The next openings for working directly with me for customized leadership coaching are in May.
Drop me a note to tell me about you and what you want to achieve: email@example.com
Read about what it’s like to work with me from people who have.
And go here to download my free paper on leading in a new and bigger role.
New! Immersive VIP Leadership Days
You want an immersive day of strategic and business planning, leadership development, and life satisfaction mapping and coaching. You’ve already achieved significant success and know that it’s time to review and level up. You’ll have prep work to complete in advance and homework and an action plan after we’re done. Think of it as a one-day intensive coaching and planning session that’s fully customized to you. Zoom or in-person at a luxe hotel here in North Carolina, according to circumstances and our preferences and schedules. Beginning in May.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a Dynamic and Engaging Keynote Speaker Your Conference, Corporate Event, or Leadership Retreat? That’s how audiences describe me: one part inspiration, two parts practical and relevant application.
The three most popular topics you’re asking for right now:
“Trifecta: Strategic Leadership, Talent Retention, and Culture”
“Prudent Leadership: Building a Self-Correcting Team℠”
“Reconnecting with Resilience℠: From Uncertainty to Metamorphosis”
For booking information, meeting planner resources, and additional topics, go here.
I’m offering both virtual and in-person keynotes and workshops which include customized content, pre- interviews, and up to 90 minutes of delivery. Add-ons include: moderating a panel discussion or conducting a VIP roundtable session.
New! Webinar on April 27th at 10am ET: “Strategic Leadership: How to Identify and Deliver on Your Priorities.” I’ll be sharing my framework, how to apply it to you specifically, and answer your questions.
It’s like an hour-long, private coaching class with yours truly. And… it’s cost-free.
To register, hit reply. Simply let me know how many in your organization are attending, and we’ll get you registered. We’ve got a very full house, so grab your seat.
In Your Back Pocket Executive Coaching and Indomitable Business Coaching℠
About 15% of the work that I do is with execs who come to me for one of three reasons:
- You’re at a transition point in your career, a crossroads, and are wondering if you should look for other opportunities outside your organization or change directions entirely; you want a guide to help you find your way, create your own path, and possibly reinvent yourself
- You’re in a new role or simply want me in your back pocket as a coach, guide, and confidential sounding board without involvement from your organization
- You are building your own consulting or coaching business and you want to shortcut your learning curve and accelerate your revenue
Go here for more. Currently 2 open spots.