- Your team runs smoothly, you’re consistently able to focus on your strategic priorities without getting caught in the weeds, you delegate true responsibility with confidence, and you move with agility among the different audiences that you’re in front of, all the while cultivating the key relationships that are essential to your success.
- You’re confident that you’re surrounded by people who only tell you the truth, who don’t have a horse in the race, and who have your best interest at heart.
- You have found that elusive thing called executive leadership presence where your talents combine with your intention to produce an articulate, composed, thoughtful, and connected leader under the most challenging circumstances.
- You have a bevy of people in whom you can confide about the most difficult and trying situations that you face, and/or your spouse loves it when you come home and unload, every night, about what’s going on at the office.
- You’ve completed your achievement, growth, and learning as a leader and are not interested in industry best practices or improvement, for yourself or your organization. Good is adequate.
Alternatively, you might be on a quest for self-mastery, one of the key factors of Magnificent Leadership®. If that’s the case, I’ll have openings in mid-May for working with me directly. My clients are CEOs, Fortune 1000 senior executives, and people who run companies. And although I work across industry, my clients have the following in common: ambition, a quest for self-mastery, talent, smarts, and the desire to excel as leaders, to be magnificent. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in the leadership journeys of others, the triumphs and the challenges, you can go here to Amazon or Barnes and Noble to purchase a copy of my new book, Magnificent Leadership. Marshall Goldsmith calls it, “A great read for all leaders and leaders-to-be.”
If your annual meeting, national conference, or global leadership summit needs a dynamic keynote speaker who is described as truly inspirational and highly practical, I’m booking into 2019 now. My most popular keynote is Magnificent Leadership® – Keys to Success. You can reach me at email@example.com for more information. I’m just back from delivering the opening keynote at the American Bankers Association Emerging Leaders Forum in Washington, DC and am speaking next month at the BreakThrough Conference of the Association of Financial Professionals, among others.
If you’re strategy has become derailed, difficult, or just plain forgotten, I lead Magnificent Leadership® Strategic Sessions to set priority, focus, and direction for senior leaders and their teams. For more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Special Opportunity in Charlotte on May 31! I’m hosting a regional meeting of The Society for the Advancement of Consulting where Alan Weiss, author of Million Dollar Consulting, will be conducting the morning session and delivering a preview of his new IP on business and entrepreneurship that he’s presenting at special workshops in London and Adelaide. He’ll be joined in the afternoon by thought leaders delivering breakout sessions, among them, Jeff Cobb and Celisa Steele of Tagoras will be presenting a session on “Virtual Conference, Real Results: How to Grow Your Audience and Generate New Revenue with an Online Event.”
If you are a consultant, coach, entrepreneur, or speaker, you won’t want to miss this. Co-sponsored by National Speakers Association of the Carolinas, you can go here to register.