Talent is going to start moving more than it has over the last year. I’m seeing things loosen up, and as we roll into summer, and business continues to boom and more people get vaccinated, there will be greater confidence in having greater options.
Remember when I did the Client Road Trip? Same idea but with your best team members.
Why do them now?
Because it helps you get out in front and stay there:
- You will be better equipped to hang on to the superstars you want to hang on to by ensuring that they have opportunities for growth and development
- You will better identify your organization’s culture and its benefits – from the perspective of employees – and can leverage that when recruiting and marketing
- The insight you gain will prove to be key when discerning if there is alignment between a potential new hire and your organization’s culture. That fit drives retention.
- Your improved understanding of how culture is perceived throughout your organization will enable you to close any gaps between perception and your vision and intention. Culture not only says who we are, it says how we are, and it drives behavior and outcomes. Be sure it is what you intend.
- You will have greater visibility into whether there are multiple cultures at your organization, for example, one at the executive level and another elsewhere. Historically, this has shown up as work-life balance for team members but not the c-suite. With the evolution of WFH, it could also mean a culture divide between those who must be on site and those who need not.
- You will be better informed about what connection your people feel to the organization’s mission and vision and the meaning they derive from their work, a key to motivation. If that connection is not showing up, you’ll know you have some work to do in communicating both the M&V and the contribution that team members make to it every day.
What kinds of questions? A sampling:
– Why did you decide on us? What drew you here?
– What makes you continue to stay and give it your all?
– What motivates you the most about working here? What is most valuable?
– In the organization as a whole and in your role?
– What do you think is unique about working here?
– What opportunities exist here for you that are important?
– What would matter most to you in enhancing our company? And your opportunities?
Don’t delay on this. The information you gather will be priceless. For hanging on to your best people, for finding more of them, and for taking your competitive edge up a notch in the marketplace.
Culture drives excellence.
And excellence drives leading companies.
For more on working with me directly to sharpen your culture to drive and accelerate business results, email me: email@example.com
Unique and New Ways of Working Together this Spring
New! Strategic Audits
If you are not re-identifying and reassessing goals, client satisfaction, and capacity for growth, you risk missing substantial opportunity from the current business momentum. And if you haven’t codified your innovation from 2020, it will slip through your fingers, and with it, your secret sauce for continued growth and market edge.
Half day session, advance consult with me, prep work for all. Debrief between you and I afterward with recs going forward. We tailor the topic(s) to your growth plans.
No room rez required, no heavy planning for an off site. We Zoom and get down to business quickly. You and your team are in and out in 3.5 hours. And leave with an action plan for immediate implementation and execution.
The next opening I have is mid-April and there are 3 more available through May 15. Grab one now: firstname.lastname@example.org
New! 3 Month Mastermind! How to Do Business When No One’s in the Office: WFH is Here to Stay
If 2021 is revealing anything, it’s that WFH is here to stay. At least for the foreseeable future. And that presents questions, challenges, and opportunities, while also asking for your best, most innovative thinking. I’m hearing from clients that this is urgent, so I’m convening a mastermind dedicated solely to this topic. We’ll meet by Zoom for ten sessions of 75 minutes each over 3 months. Members will also have access to me directly for 1:1 discussions. Maximum of 5 people per group, the first 5 applicants are in the first group. Email me immediately if you want to apply or discuss fit: email@example.com Meeting times will be scheduled to accommodate global members. The fee is $1500/month. We begin April 20.
Accelerated Elevation℠ Executive Coaching Program
Slingshot your success in that first, critical year. Are you moving into an elevated leadership role or have you just landed in one and are drinking from a fire hose? There are 6 domains that are integral to your success. Shorten your learning curve and increase the speed at which you succeed. My clients get promoted, increase their comp, lead larger initiatives, gain greater influence, improve their presence and visibility, and have giant wins. Faster. To inquire about how we can partner or to request my paper on successfully leading in a new, elevated leadership role, email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Magnificent Leadership® Ascension Program
Concierge. Highly customized. This offering is designed specifically for bold leaders who want to create a lasting imprint of meaningful contribution and are poised to invest in themselves and the future. Comprehensive and confidential. Strategic and wholistic, personal and professional. If you want your work and life to bear the signature of your talent, dedication, passion, and determination to make a positive difference in the world, let’s explore working together. For CEOs and senior leaders. Fees begin at $12,500/month or 150K annually with a 10% discount. I’m only taking 2 more new clients into this program for all of 2021. Email me directly to schedule a mutually exploratory conversation: email@example.com
The Magnificent Leadership® Executive Forum
What’s it like to have a trusted community of select peers and coaching access to me, simultaneously? This is a vibrant learning ecosystem for senior executives, where members let down their guards, have real conversations, and get real answers. Behind closed doors. It’s designed to generate maximal learning and business growth. It’s also where exceptional leaders like Brad Wilson, CEO Emeritus of BCBS of NC, and Glen Tullman, entrepreneur extraordinaire, drop by for intimate conversations on business growth and leadership. Members are saying it’s unlike any other senior executive peer group they’ve attended. To schedule a brief application interview conversation with me directly, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org 2021 is a year for flourishing. Surround yourself with others who are. Annual membership fee goes up to 15K on April 1. Before then, 10K.
If you want a seat in the last session of the Magnificent Leadership® Q1+ Workshop series, let me know by Monday. It seems that many of you are keenly interested in “Legacy on Purpose” and not only want to attend this workshop but also bring team members with you. I’ve gotten requests that exceed the intimate capacity I’d originally set for 5 participants.
I’d like to accommodate you, so I’m changing things up for this last workshop in the Magnificent Leadership® Q1+ Series.
If you wish to attend, email me by Monday, and we’ll make room: email@example.com
This is a content rich, hour-long program on April 28th at 10am ET where I’ll be talking about:
- How legacy is either created by us or for us
- The keys to creating your own personal strategy for legacy
- The 5 ingredients for Legacy on Purpose
- Why legacy is fluid rather than fixed
- How to live your legacy in the present
- The impediments to satisfaction and meaning, a key aspect of legacy