With all the leadership gold that everyone in the room was soaking up when Brad Wilson and Glen Tullman spoke on Day 2 of the Magnificent Leadership® Executive Forum Annual Event?
Very seasoned leaders said they took two pages of notes. Below are some of my own.
– It’s not about what we’ve done, it’s only about what we do going forward
– It’s important to remember where we’ve come from
– As leaders, consistency and purpose and vision are important
– The first principle of leadership is to know who you are and what your purpose is
– When things get calm, a leader should be thinking about what they’re missing
– When we approach things from a beginner’s mind, the only option we have is to learn
– Be constantly sensitive to the pace of change, whatever that change might be
– Be brave