Email me today to claim your spot: email@example.com This is gonna be good!
It seems that many of you are keenly interested in “Legacy on Purpose” and want to attend with your team members. I’ve gotten requests that exceed the intimate capacity I’d originally set for 5 participants.
I’d like to accommodate you, so I’m changing things up for this last workshop in the Magnificent Leadership® Q1+ Workshop Series.
If you wish to attend, email me by today at 9pm ET, and we’ll make room: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a free, content rich, hour-long program on April 28th at 10am ET where I’ll be sharing brand new IP:
- How legacy is created either by us or for us
- The keys to creating your own personal strategy for legacy
- The 5 ingredients for Legacy on Purpose
- Why legacy is fluid rather than fixed
- How to live your legacy in the present
- The impediments to satisfaction and meaning, a key aspect of legacy
- How to get unstuck when you’re not sure of direction