You Can Have Me as Your Trusted Guide and Executive Coach in 4 Different Ways:
The 2022 Magnificent Leadership® Ascension Program – Private Leadership Guidance
Concierge consulting for bold leaders.
Personal and professional, life and business.
Bespoke, comprehensive, confidential.
I’m your dedicated sounding board and trusted guide, experienced devil’s advocate and strategic thought partner, confidante and coach, whose only interest is your success and aspiration.
The finest, purpose-driven leaders know that as their companies grow, they must grow with them.
Expand the bounds of your leadership, optimize your performance, and create your unique imprint of contribution.
For more, email me for an invitation to apply to this annual program and to explore mutual fit: email@example.com
Due to the comprehensive nature of this offering, these spots are extremely limited.
Go here to read about what it’s like to work with me.
Customized Executive Coaching for Senior Executives: Accelerated Elevation
Preparing for promotion into a bigger role? Already landed and drinking from a firehose?
– Lead with confidence and ditch the imposter syndrome
– Knock your metrics out of the park
– Strengthen your influence and gain key stakeholder buy-in
-Thrive under the bright spotlight of greater responsibility and visibility
– Deliver on your strategic priorities and get out of the weeds
– Build and Lead a Self-Correcting Team℠
– Present your ideas across a wide range of audiences with ease
The next openings for working directly with me for customized leadership coaching are in March.
Drop me a note to tell me about you and what you want to achieve: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read about what it’s like to work with me from people who have.
And go here to download my free paper on leading in a new and bigger role.
New! Quarterly Trusted Guidance
Brand new, hasn’t even made it to my website yet. Deep dive, quarterly strategic sessions with me over Zoom, 90 minutes. (Your Deputy can attend with you.) Prep work and homework so we hit the ground running and you maintain momentum and focus in between. I am your thought partner, strategist, executive leadership coach, idea-generator, and confidential sounding board.
Includes email access for the year. Drop me a note to inquire and register: email@example.com
In Your Back Pocket Executive Coaching and Indomitable Business Coaching℠
About 15% of the work that I do is with execs who come to me for one of three reasons:
- You’re at a transition point in your career, a crossroads, and are wondering if you should look for other opportunities outside your organization or change directions entirely; you want a guide to help you find your way, create your own path, and possibly reinvent yourself
- You’re in a new role or simply want me in your back pocket as a coach, guide, and confidential sounding board without involvement from your organization
- You are building your own consulting or coaching business and you want to shortcut your learning curve and accelerate your revenue
Go here for more. These spots are quite limited. Email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Can Work Together to Accelerate Your Team’s Performance and Results
Magnificent Leadership® Strategic Team Sessions
Some examples of how clients use these sessions:
– Learn how to take your team from high performing to Self-Correcting℠
– Determine areas of risk in the business and create solutions
– Boost innovative internal practices no matter the work scenario
– Become more cohesive, trusting, and seamlessly executing
– Establish roles and responsibilities and practice Controlled Delegation℠
– Develop strategic leadership plans for each team member
– Master my meetings format to: identify inefficiencies, grow best practices, increase accountability
– Learn how to escape the Quicksand Effect of being pulled out of the strategic and into the daily
– Create a relevant talent retention and recruitment strategy no matter the conditions
– Refocus, boost resilience, and reestablish goals and objectives for the year
Highly customized to meet your specific objectives.
Now is the time to get your team on point.
Prep work and homework. Pre-session calls between you and I, debrief after each, I provide my recommendations going forward, coaching access in between, 3 sessions recommended. Sessions may be spaced out over the course of the year if you choose.
Next sessions are being scheduled for March. Virtual. Go to the bottom of the page here for more.
You Can Have Me Keynote Your Conference, Corporate Event, or Leadership Retreat
The three most popular topics you’re asking for right now:
“Strategic Leadership: Building a Self-Correcting Team℠”
“Culture as Competitive Edge”
“Reconnecting with Resilience”
For booking information, meeting planner resources and additional topics, go here.
I’m offering both virtual and in-person keynotes and workshops which include customized content, pre- interviews, and up to 90 minutes of delivery. Add-ons include: moderating a panel discussion and conducting VIP roundtable session.
You Can Attend a Specific Event or Workshop that I’m Hosting
The only event for the remainder of 2022 that I’m offering is The Magnificent Leadership® Executive Forum’s Annual Event on October 6th and 7th. You do not need to be a member of the Forum to attend, but this is a limited attendance event. We’ll be live or virtual, depending on circumstances, and you can count on:
- Outstanding leadership and business guest speakers
- Deep-dive Master Classes on the most important issues you’re wrangling with
- A room full of extraordinary leaders who show up to share and learn
- Strategic leadership sessions to help you assess, prioritize, and plan for the coming year
- Intimate-size breakout sessions and large group sessions for maximal learning and sharing
- New content that I develop just for this event that’s designed to accelerate your success with practical tools and address your challenges with diagnostics
- A discount on Annual Forum Membership that’s only available to attendees of this Annual Event
Tickets are $1250 for non-Forum members. To purchase your ticket and reserve your seat go here.
For information on the Executive Forum and Annual Membership Privileges, go here. The next open enrollment begins April 1st, contact me for an interview conversation.
Members say it’s unlike any other peer group they’ve belonged to.