Last Friday, I wrote about the critical important of messaging to your team members and promised the same for your clients and customers. See below.
-Acknowledge the challenges that they’re having, that you see that their business models might be upside down
– Get on the phone and ask what you can do for them and where they’re struggling most. Genuinely ask. And listen.
– If they’re paralyzed, provide them with relevant ideas and strategies to get them unstuck
– Suggest and introduce resources to them, be a conduit of relevant (emphasis) information
– Create offerings and support around those needs that are free of charge
– Your creative thinking is your best weapon right now during this crisis. Bring it to your clients. I called a client yesterday while on a walk because I had an idea pop in. The day before I texted another with several questions about their business development efforts and we then jumped on a call where we crafted a plan in 30 minutes that will keep him top of mind for his customers and likely yield business. Lean in. Remind your clients and customers that although the future is yet to be determined, there will be a future, and innovators will lead the way. Help them to pivot and innovate.
– Make it known that you are in business, available to serve and support, and have dedicated time for client check-ins and strategic thinking. Make it about them. Because it is.
– Share successes that you’re seeing. Bright spots matter.
– Just as with team members, be there consistently. Communicate more, not less.
For more on working with me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org I work with CEOs and senior executives who are courageous, talented, successful, and want to make their mark.
Invitation to Senior Leaders: I am convening a special gathering of select senior executives for a virtual group cohort twice each month until September. Normally, this would be a paid program, but I’m offering it at no charge for 6 months to lend support to leaders who are carrying such a heavy load right now.
For an invitation and to apply write to me: email@example.com
New 90 Day Coaching Program. Now is the time to be proactive. There are urgent fires caused by this disruption that demand your time and there are the strategic priorities that need your considered and considerable attention. I’m offering this 3 month program for those who need immediate guidance and support steering though these tumultuous times, professionally and personally. I’ll be providing best practices for leading through uncertainty and a confidential sounding board on matters from revenue to remote work. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org Limited slots.
Magnificent Leadership® Ascension – Private Leadership Guidance for Our Times
Your leadership matters more than ever. And you likely need a sounding board and an outside perspective more than ever. During this crisis and beyond, there will be leaders who not only ascend in their own trajectory but rise to this difficult occasion, who bear the tremendous weight and responsibility with grace and courage. Those leaders will steer themselves and their organizations into the future. And they are my clients.
MLA is for those leaders at, or approaching, their apex. It gives you access to the CEO and executive leadership tools that matter the most.
Ever wonder how some leaders allow themselves to be forged by crisis rather than folding to it? They’re composed under tremendous pressure, respected, and have the influence necessary to lead high-stakes initiatives. They’re at ease under the bright lights of visibility and responsibility and are communicative and compassionate. They find the right words and take the right actions during difficult situations. They’re confident talking to the front line or the Board and are comfortable in their own skin. They build teams that will follow them anywhere. They have remarkable success in their industries. And their ascension is often faster than their peers.
That’s not an accident.
MLA is my premiere executive offering for exceptional CEOs and senior leaders who are leading during these high stakes, never-before-navigated times.
- Concierge service with unrestricted, unlimited, direct access to me via text, phone, and email
- After-hours responsiveness to address time-sensitive matters of urgency
- Confidential and discreet sounding board
- Objective insight and best practices drawn from a broad range of clients and industries
- Customized half day strategic leadership session to create a personalized leadership business plan
- Magnificent Leadership® Inventory for leveraging your strengths and identifying gaps
- Priority access to my calendar
- Monthly deep dive, proactive strategic sessions
- 10% discount on any of my other offerings
Because you need a guide during these times, someone who provides an experienced, outside perspective at critical moments, someone whose sole objective is your success, someone who’s in your corner during these trying times, and knows your aspirations.
Due to the highly customized and concierge nature of this signature offering, I’m only accepting 4 more clients into the MLA program for the entire year. Write to me to inquire: email@example.com
Announcing The Reinventing Real Coaching Program
In 2009, in the throes of the recession, I was out of my job.
And my home.
And my marriage.
All at the same time.
My husband and I were divorcing, I was exiting the greenhouse business that we’d built together, and I had no idea what I was going to do professionally.
Fast forward and I’ve built a thriving consulting practice working with talented senior leaders associated with some of the most recognizable global brands.
I had to create that.
If you are wondering what new career opportunities and paths might be waiting for you in this tumult, if you’re yearning for more meaningful and fulfilling work, if you’re trying to figure out which path might be the right one, if you want to use what has been dealt to you for the better, the Reinventing Real Coaching Program is about taking your destiny into your own hands, finding your path, and making your way. You might stay in your current profession but change roles. You might stay right where you are but change your perspective. Or you might take a leap and embark on a new path. This 6 month intensive coaching program includes individual, private sessions with me, the Magnificent Leadership® Career Map and Inventory for the assessment phase, a customized strategic plan for moving forward, and sustained support on exploration and execution.
This is the whole package.
No matter how disrupted and upside down things might be, the world will always need talented, brave, and resilient people like you.
To inquire, write to me: firstname.lastname@example.org Available in individual and group formats.