Many of you have been interested in hearing more on the topic of 360 conversations:
- I suggest up to 8 key stakeholders
- If you are leading in a new role, consider getting the input of your superior as to who should be included among the 8
- Ideally, stakeholders are a variety of people throughout your organization whom you manage, who are your peers, and to whom you report (If you’re the CEO, a mix of Board members, members of your SLT, and people at the mid-level and on the front lines of the organization)
- Consider including an outside stakeholder, as well – client, business partner, etc.
- I listen for themes — rather than one-off comments — and share those with my client
- That input should help to inform your goals
- Depending on the nature and requisites of the role, certain capabilities such as driving strategic outcomes or influencing across the organization, may be more significant than others
The 2021 Magnificent Leadership® Executive Forum is a vibrant, trusted community for select senior executives. In this learning ecosystem, members let down their guards, have real conversations, and get real answers. Behind closed doors. It’s also where exceptional leaders like Brad Wilson, CEO Emeritus of BCBS of NC, and Glen Tullman entrepreneur extraordinaire, drop by for intimate conversations on business and leadership. Members are saying it’s unlike any other senior executive peer group they’ve attended. To schedule a brief application interview to ensure that this program is the right fit for you, email me: email@example.com *Note: The Annual Membership fee for the Forum is 10K before April 1. After April 1, the fee increases to 15K. Invest in yourself and flourish in 2021, pandemic be darned.
Accelerated Elevation™ Executive Coaching. Leveling up in 2021 or preparing to? If you are moving into an elevated leadership role, I’ve identified the 6 domains for success during my work with senior execs just like you. Shorten your learning curve and increase the speed and height of your trajectory in the first year. My clients get promoted, increase their comp, gain greater influence, lead bigger initiatives, improve their visibility, and have giant wins. Faster. To inquire about working together or to request my paper on successfully leading in a new role, email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Magnificent Leadership® Ascension program is designed specifically for bold leaders who want to create a lasting imprint of meaningful contribution and are poised to invest in themselves and the future. Comprehensive and confidential. Concierge, highly customized. Strategic and wholistic, personal and professional. If you want your work and life to bear the signature of your talent, dedication, passion, and determination to make a positive difference in the world, let’s explore working together. For CEOs and senior leaders. Fees begin at $12,500/month, or 150K annually with a 10% discount. I’m only taking 3 new clients into this program for all of 2021 due to my commitments with the Magnificent Leadership® Executive Forum. Email me directly to schedule a mutually exploratory conversation: email@example.com